PC Tools Internet Security is extremely useful. PC Tools Internet Security can be easily installed while it may also be a headache when you would like to remove PC Tools Internet Security from your computer system. Maybe you want to erase the old version and reinstall the most recent version, or maybe it is expired and you have to abandon it. No matter what it is, this article describe how you are able to force uninstall PC Tools Internet Security from your laptop easily. >
Manually uninstall PC Tools Internet Security on the PC
1. Exit all your programs open.
2. Just click Start, click Control Panel tab.
3. Find out Add/Remove Programs applet in Windows xp or Windows 2000, and then Click Uninstall an application.
Or click the Change/Remove Programs button in the top of the left list within Windows Vista.
4. Scroll decrease the list and highlight PC Tools Internet Security, then click Remove to uninstall PC Tools Internet Security in Windows xp or Windows 2000; Click Uninstall within Windows Vista.
5. Restart your laptop after this PC Tools Internet Security removal is completed.
Up to here, the deletion has not finished yet since there are many folders and items related for you to PC Tools Internet Security are still left using the pc, which will prevent you to take the next phase of your plan. There are generally two options that you should achieve a clean PC Tools Internet Security eradication. Therefore, it is very important that you should take the following measures to completely uninstall the application:
1. Go to drive C, Program Files, to see PC Tools Internet Security and then delete each of the related files directly from your computer.
2. Click Start out, Run and put in Regedit within the blank and then click Enter to obtain access to the registry. Delete all your related keys:
If where you will manually remove PC Tools Internet Security, you will find how hard and complicated it is. Besides, since Registry is probably the most important parts of a computer system, if you delete the drastically wrong values or entries there, you can bring more damages to the body. Well then, why not adopt a less strenuous and quicker way?
Force uninstall PC Tools Internet Security that has a professional, trusted and reliable uninstaller
Using an uninstaller to help you conduct a clean PC Tools Internet Security removal is quite a bit more convenient than you feel. What’s more, it is much safer and faster. It are able to keep you from deleting the wrong files that may bring you a bulk connected with troubles. An uninstall tool can provide hand. Let’s have a look how easy it is to remove all the useless files and items by using the “Force Uninstall” function of this system:
1. Download and run an uninstall tool.
2. Locate the direction where you have put the program and Choose Force Uninstall generally interface.
Then uninstall tool will assist you to find out and remove PC Tools Internet Security in addition to all related traces clearly.
Download the uninstall tool here to eliminate any unwanted programs now!